News, Forms and Fundraisers
- PTA Membership is only $10. Please support our efforts so that we can support our students. Application can be found at http://www.lakelandschools.org/schools/lakelandcopperbeech/PTAMembershipform2018.pdfDeCiccos:
- Just mention LCBMS every time you shop and we earn 2%!
- Box Tops: Each box top earns LCBMS 10 cents. Please send in marked attention: Mr. Henkels or Coach J. Hourahan.
- Stop N Shop A+ School Rewards Program:Dates run October 7th, 2017 to March 15th, 2018. To register your & Shop Card please go online to www.stopandshop.com/aplus. Every purchase earns our school money.
- SpiritWear: Order forms can be found at http://www.lakelandschools.org/schools/lakelandcopperbeech/PTA_apparel_form.pdf
All forms are due by September 30th and apparel will be delivered first week in November.
- Car Magnets: Show your Bobcat pride only $5.00. Available for purchase at Canteens.
- Coldstone Creamery: Save the date for a give back night October 12th. A flyer will be sent home shortly.
IMPORTANT DATES AND VOLUNTEER NEEDS:
- Book Fair: October 23rd-27th
- Canteens: 6th Grade October 20th; 7th Grade November 11th; and 8th Grade December 8th
Volunteers needed. Please contact Melissa Gross firstname.lastname@example.org you can help for an hour or two.
Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School Blood Drive. Thursday, October 19th, 3:30 – 8 pm. For any questions and to rsvp please email: email@example.com
Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School Empty Bowls. Monday, November 6th, 6:30 pm. Please bring non-perishable food items or monetary donation for the food bank. You get a light meal and student made bowl. For questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lakeland Education Foundation (LEF) raises monies for the students in our District.
LEF Ladies Brunch Boutique. Saturday, November 4th, 11-2 pm. Adults only. Vendors needed and for more information contact: email@example.com
Unfunded Mandate: Friday, October 27th 7:30 pm – 11 pm. The Back Nine Indoor Golf, Pike Plaza (behind King Buffet)2050 Main Street, Cortlandt Manor. Music for a cause --all donations go to the LEF. Did you know the band is made up of District administrators and employees? The lead singer is our very own Mr. Bergmann!