Senior Newsletter & Scholarships
For detailed information on services, updates, and important student & parent resources,
visit Lakeland School District Guidance
The Post-Graduation form is an extremely important form that ALL seniors must complete because it:
- Identifies post-graduate plans for ALL seniors (college, military, work, etc.)
- Enables the Counseling/Guidance office to send the FINAL TRANSCRIPT to the college the senior is attending (without a final transcript a college will not allow a student to register for classes.)
- Directions on how to access the form in Naviance will be available in the Class of 2022 Guidance Google Classroom starting May 2, 2022
- Any student that completes the form between May 2 - 13 is eligible to be chosen for a premier one-day parking space in the FRONT of WPHS/LHS!!!!! Ten students will be chosen from each school!!!!
- We need all parents to ensure their 12th grade child completes this form in Naviance.
THANK YOU NOTES
Remember to send a thank you note to the people who wrote you letters of recommendation.
Thank you notes should also be sent if you receive a scholarship/award.
This is your last senior newsletter. We wish you the very best with your future endeavors!!