Classes have the opportunity to achieve the following awards each month:
The Golden Spoon awarded to the class that:
- Uses indoor voices
- Listens to their monitors.
- Says “please,” “thank you” or “excuse me.”
- Sits in a safe position with their feet under the table.
- Talks to others in a friendly way.
- Cleans up their lunch space.
- Walks to the right.
- Respects others' personal space.
- Admires with their eyes.
- Says “hello,” “excuse me” and “I'm sorry” when appropriate.
- Keeps hands and feet to themselves.
- Looks straight ahead.
- Walks at all times.
- Goes directly to their destination.
- Stays quiet so others may learn.
- Focuses on adults in charge.
The Ruby Recess is awarded to the class that:
- Shares equipment and place space.
- Treats others the way they want to be treated.
- Uses a positive tone.
- Always plays in a safe manner.
- Is fair and not aggressive.
- Plays by the rules.
- Includes everyone.
The Sapphire Special is awarded to the class that:
- Takes turns.
- Raises their hands.
- Listens to adults and classmates.
- Is kind and considerate of others.
- Signs out or asks permission to leave.
- Does their best work.
- Has an “I can" attitude.
- Stays on task at all times.
- Focuses on work and participates.
Individual students have the opportunity to achieve
This award is achieved by a student who has earned a certain amount of Paws each month by displaying
TJ PRIDE time and time again. This student is the one that has shown that they can:
- Be a problem solver.
- A respectful and responsible citizen.
- In control and safe at all times.
- Determined and engaged in learning.