- Technology Facilitator
- School Webmaster
- Dwayne Hoffmann - Director of Technology
- Linda Brandon - Director of Instructional Technology
- Rebecca Carcova- District Webmaster
Helpful websites on Lakeland
- Smartboard Resources
- Resources for Teachers Virtual Tours/Online Exhibits
- Smithsonian Museum - a tour around the museum.
- National Gallery of Art - tour collections in the museum.
- George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens - a virtual mansion tour.
- University of California Museum of Paleontology - online exhibits about the history of life on earth.
- Natural History Museum - online exhibits of art, photographs and videos.
- White House Museum - a virtual tour of the White House, as well as the Vice President's residence.
- New York State Assembly - tour of New York's capitol, Albany.
- Scholastic.com - tour the Mayflower.
- Museum Management Program - exhibits for Robert E. Lee, Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg and many more.
- Virtual Gettysbury- a virtual tour of Gettysburg .
- TypingMaster - typing games such as Bubbles and KeyMan (like PacMan.)
- Keyboard Climber - a typing game that teachers kids individual letters. Kids play as a monkey who collects bananas to climb to the top.
- Super Hyper Spider Typer - type letters quickly enough to prevent the lizards from eating the spider
- Typing Tidepool - type words quickly enough to win the race!