The Board of Education will hold a buisness meeting on Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. in the Thomas Jefferson Elementary School, 3636 Gomer Street, Yorktown Heights. The meeting is open to the public and there are two opportunities for public comment. Link to meeting information.
The Lakeland Central School District has been selected to report Student Weight Status Category (SWSC) information from health certificates/appraisals for the 2016-17 school year and participate in a BMI survey conducted by the NYS Department of Health. Only students' data in grades 1, 3, 5, 8 and 11 will be included in the survey. BMI SURVEY OPT OUT FORM. Return form by 12/15/17.
- Monday, October 16, 2017 is a B day.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017 is a C day.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 is a D day. Engineering Night Grades 2 & 3
- Thursday, October 19, 2017 is an E day.
- Friday, October 20, 2017 is an A day. Reading Rocks Day.
- October 23-27 Fall Havest Week & Red Ribbon Week
- October 27 - PTA Fall Festival
- October 31 - Halloween Parade