Letter to Parents with May and June Event Changes
December 15, 2017
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Recently, we have had to make some updates to the dates, times and locations of many of the events that take place in June. Please find the updated list below. Know that this has changed since November.
- May 30th: NJHS Induction Ceremony in the Lakeland High School Toby Willa Sackowitz Memorial Auditorium at 6:30 p.m. (We are moving the scheduled concert to allow for this event and will keep you posted on Spring concert schedule.)
- June 13th: Incoming 6th grade Parent Orientation in the LCBMS Cafeteria A at 6:30 p.m.
- June 14th: 7th Grade Bobcat Awards Night in the Walter Panas High School Performing Arts Center at 6:30 p.m.
- June 18th: 8th Grade Awards Night. This is by invitation only and will be held in the Lakeland High School Toby Willa Sackowitz Memorial Auditorium at 7 p.m.
- June 20th: Moving Up Ceremonies in the Lakeland High School Toby Willa Sackowitz Memorial Auditorium. Students are to report directly to LHS for their ceremony. No transportation will be provided.
- Team C: 11:30 a.m.
- Team B: 1:00 p.m.
- Team A: 2:30 p.m.
- Team E: 4:00 p.m.
- Team D: 5:30 p.m.
Please know that information regarding our Moving-Up Ceremonies pertaining to admission will be posted soon. Thank you in advance for your flexibility and patience regarding these changes. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Finally, we would like to wish you a happy and healthy holiday season!
All the Best,
Robert S. Bergmann