In English Language Arts, we will be learning about response writing using fiction stories. We will also be learning about story elements. Please encourage your child to retell the stories that they are reading at home. Then they can begin to write about the stories that they are reading at home in a special journal or notebook.
In Social Studies, we will be learning about holidays around the world. Our passports are ready to go!
Please continue to encourage your child to read 60 minutes a week to meet the Pizza Hut Book It! Challenge for a total of 240 minutes for the month. Reading Logs are due every Friday unless school is closed. Remember Raz Kids minutes do count!
We will end the month with a special Polar Express Pajama Day on Friday, December 22nd. More information will be sent home this month.
We wish all of you a safe and happy holiday season! We wish all of you a Happy New Year! As always, thank you for all of your support!!
- My Family and Other Families, Now and Long Ago (Social Studies/ELA Integrated Curriculum)
- Family Tree Technology Project - new!
- Cause and Effect Technology Project - new!
- Famous Americans - updated!
- Flying High with Videoconferencing