Sports Quick Tips
- Make sure your student has a current physical ON FILE IN THE HEALTH OFFICE. It must be dated on or after August 1, 2017. (download here) If a school health appraisal is needed by the District Chief Medical Officer see your school nurse as soon as possible.
- Make sure your child has a current medication order for the 2018-19 school year for an Inhaler, Epipen, Glucagon. We encourage you to make sure it is an "Independent Use and Carry" order singed by parent/ guardian and healthcare practitioner. Please be advised the form needs to be signed twice by parent/guardian and healthcare practitioner. (download here)
- REGISTRAION OPENS FOR HIGH SCHOOL - Monday, July 16, 2018 CLOSES Tuesday, July 24, 2018. A parent/ guardian must complete the online sports certification form.
- REGISTRAION OPENS FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL Thursday, August 9, 2018 CLOSES Thursday, August 16, 2018. A parent/ guardian must complete the online sports certification form.
- ***Parent/ guardian ONLY may complete the form. Students completing it may be excluded from the sport for the entire season.
- CLICK HERE TO FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- ALL physicals and medication authorization paperwork must be on file in the Health Office before a student is cleared.
- Physicals will not be done in the summer. See above for more information.
- Can not except photo images of your child's physical form attached to the online Sports Participation form.