Elementary 4 Day in School Students
4 DAY IN SCHOOL SUDENT PRE_ORDER ELEMENTARY LUNCH MENU - JANUARY 2021
4 DAY IN SCHOOL STUDENT PRE-ORDER ELEMENTARY LUNCH MENU - DECEMBER 2020
4 DAY IN SCHOOL STUDENT PRE-ORDER ELEMENTARY LUNCH MENU - NOVEMBER 2020
Dear Kindergarten Parents/Guardians,
The Food Service Department is very excited to welcome your students back into our buildings four days a week. We would like to remind you that currently all students are eligible for FREE lunch! In order to maintain safety and get all of our students served in a reasonable time frame we will be making some modifications to our service model in order to accommodate the increased number of students.
- Schools will be providing you several pages of order forms to select your student’s daily meal choice. Each page has four order forms on it.
At Home Daily Procedure:
- Cut off one “ Daily Lunch Order Form ”
- Fill out your child’s information and select daily choices
- Send to school the “Daily Lunch Order Form” with your student
- Student’s lunch order forms will be sent to the cafeteria where the meals will be individually packaged and selections will be checked against documented allergens. Labeled meals will then be delivered to the students for lunch.
- Since the kindergarten students will be in school four days a week we have compiled a 4 Day in School Elementary Pre-Order Lunch Menu. This menu differs slightly from the Hybrid Elementary Menu because the regular lunch menu is designed to offer the same meal options to both A and B cohorts.
- The 4 Day in School Elementary Lunch Menu and Daily Lunch Order Forms can be printed from the district website.
As always we appreciate your assistance and support during this unprecedented time.
Magalie Porretto, SNS
Food Service Director